Friday, August 5, 2011

Joy the Baker---Potato Salad?

So I'm going to have a food blog nerd moment. A few weeks ago Joy the Baker posted a recipe for salt and vinegar potato salad. It's like the recipe was meant for my taste buds. But then...it disappeared. No more recipe. So I posted on her blog, because what blogger doesn't like responses?


Brenna July 25, 2011 at 11:57 am
Oh no! The salt and vinegar potato salad disappeared. Sadness. Is it coming back? I need to make it.

REPLY

joythebaker July 26, 2011 at 10:41 pm
It will come back! Promise! I just couldnt fix its brokenness from my vacation!



And, hey! A response! Exciting! The salad will be back! And I will make it and post about it here. I've been very absent from this blog this summer, but I'll catch up soon. Kale salad and bourbon cake. Coming soon.



In the meantime, I hope you're all enjoying the heck out of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment